Pia Relations AB is a fast developing company focusing on all elements within CRM and IT-security. We take care of each other and our customers. We don’t think of ourselves as an external company advising our customers, we think of ourselves as our customers team member.
Our company has a complete circle of CRM-, IT- and Cloud-understanding and we are specialized in supporting these systems. Our objective is to build long term and mutually beneficial relationships with our customers to be able to grow together. Therefore, we are always trying to have a deep understanding of our customers business, vision, goals and challenges. With this in mind, we aspire to help our customers to fully utilize their IT-environment and also be GDPR compliant.
Who are you?
- Great communication skills in Swedish, preferably in other languages as well;
- Previous knowledge in CRM (preferably SalesForce and/or Hubspot);
- Technical, but yet social person;
- Self-going worker, but a strong team player;
- Outgoing, honest person with a positive energy/attitude;
- Puzzle solver;
- Willing and wanting to learn;
- Merit: SalesForce or HubSpot certification;
- Merit: completed salestracks;
- Merit: knowledge of API, JAVA or APEX.
We offer you…
- Weekly education in the latest technology (approx. 5 hours per week);
- A respectful working environment in a creative and innovative workspace;
- To be a key player in an advancing organization;
- To have a broad spectrum of services and products to sell;
- Great opportunities to grow in your career and develop your personal skills;
- A company phone and laptop;
- Fixed salary and team bonus;
- The option to work in our overseas office;
- No cold calling.
If you feel like this description is you in a nutshell and this is exactly the opportunity you are looking for, we kindly ask you to send us your resume and personal letter either in English and/or Swedish to email@example.com.